Wednesday, May 12, 2010

BiBi Card- Indesign #9












Above is my Indesign bibi card. My Quarkxpress bibi card differed from my Indesign bibi card.As I stated for my Quarkxpress bibi card, this card was not so much difficult as it was time consuming.

I enjoyed doing the Quarkxpress bibi card more than the Indesign one because I was more familiar with Quarkxpress and Indesign was harder to navigate around. The Quarkpress bibi card also came out better looking than the Indesign one, in my opinion.

The part I had difficulty with for the Indesign bibi card was the color and lining up the texts to how it is on the real bibi card. The color that I had needed for the card came out different than the original card.I think that the color also differs from the Quarkxpress card by being brighter than it is supposed to be. The other difficult part was lining up the texts. When I looked at the original card and how my Indesign card came out, it was obvious the text did not line up. I think this may be because the Indesign card is bigger in height and length than the original card.

If I had more time to work on the Indesign bibi card I would have spent the time looking for the exact fonts that are on the original card. There is not too much of a difference, however, if I had the exact text from the original card then the texts would have lined up exactly as it should've.


I am most proud of my ability to work through the hardships of Indesign. Even though the card I created in Indesign did not come out exactly (one part), I still am proud of what I did and I think it looks awesome. I thought the colors would not match up but luckily, they came out just like I had wanted them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment