Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Animated font poem- Assignment #4


This project I thought was rather difficult the whole time I did it. Getting the poem together and making the pictures wasn't a challenge. It was putting the words in the animation form and getting the pictures together. I had hoped to add more animations to the words but as I kept going and following my notes I still couldn't figure it out. I made the choice of just having the words appear (as you see above) in different orders but looking the way it does on the regular non animated poem. I do love how the pictures go together from the blending of one set of colors to the next, it does look very appealing I think, and that makes me happy.

One of the big challenges I faced was when I was making the words into separate slides. This was difficult because numerous times the placing of the words didn't look right and when I tried to get animations just for the words it didn't work so that process was frustrating. One of my fellow students helped in making the words look appealing in the separate slides so that made it not so stressful anymore. The last problem was when I had thought I saved my work I accidentally deleted it and the work I had done for two hours had to remade.

What I enjoyed about this project was gaining the knowledge and experience to be able to do similar and advance projects in the future using Photoshop. I was able to teach my boyfriend how to do this project and by teaching it I was better aware of what I had to do.

I am most proud of the final outcome of the project. I think the words go together in a good order when they appear and the photos are awesome and just bring the whole project and meaning of the poem together. If I had more time I think I would have made the words look better with animation and better layout affects. But I am happy I was able to successfully complete this project.


No comments:

Post a Comment